So... I have a bit of a problem. I am obsessed with any and all kinds of beauty products. Makeup is my weakness, I don't know why but every time I'm at the store I gravitate towards the makeup and beauty isles. I just can't seem to stay away... don't even try to distract me. I will run you over with my shopping cart, my kid will call you a cat and she'll throw any and all inanimate objects in your direction. ;)
I'm on a mission, and I can't say I am thrilled to embark on this said mission. I have decided to go on a “Project 20 Pan”. Going on a Project Pan means that I must stop buying makeup products until I have finished every single item in my “Project”. If you want to learn more about "Project Pan" click HERE and you will find tons of videos on it. I have decided to select 20 makeup items that I have had for quite sometime now and I want to completely finish them before I can buy any new ones. This is going to suck! I don't spend a lot of money on makeup, I always shop sales, use coupons, and stalk the clearance sections... yes I'm cheap. But it would be really nice to actually use products up completely. I'm on a less is more kick and I really would like to only have what I need and weed out the extras. I know this doesn't seem hard but for me being as obsessed as I am, this will be quite a challenge. I will be the first to admit that I have far too much makeup for one person, and I would love to save a little money and stop wasting it on more lovely chemicals to smear on my face.
I have a few rules that I am going to follow while doing my Project 20 Pan.
- I am not allowed to spend any money on new products until all 20 of my items are completely used up. But I am allowed to buy a replacement if I completely run out of something and I need it.
- I am allowed to purchase makeup products if they are free, or money makers when I am couponing. If I receive something as a gift that does not count since I did not buy it.
- I am not putting a time limit on this. My Project is not finished until I have used up every last drop!
I plan on updating every few weeks as I go along. I will let you know what products I have finished up, and I will also do a mini review on each product. That way I will let you know if these products are worth spending your money on. :)
Here are the products I am going to use up!
1. Toy Story chapstick
2. Eos lip balm
3. Ms. Fields chapstick
4. Nivea Milk and Honey chapstick
5. Burts Bees lip balm
6. Milani lip gloss
7. Elf hypershine lip gloss
8. Sally Hanson clear lip liner
9. Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation
10. NYC Blushable Cream Stick
10. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Foundation
12. Elf Mist and Set
13. Shills Primer
14. SoBare Beauty Blush
15. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Powder
16. Bonnebell Concealer
17. NB eyeshadow
18. Elf Eyeshadow Quad (I am only using up the two shades on the left)
19. Covergirl Last Blast Volume Mascara
20. Elf eyelid primer
Wish me luck... I'm sure as hell going to need it!