Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Project 10 Pan!


I started a Project 20 Pan last year and unfortunately my blog stopped working and I'm kind of a failure and ...

Below is a picture that you may recognize from my last Project Pan attempt and I did finish up quite a bit! I still have some of it left and I am determined to get through these products this time! I have set new rules for this go around and I am only going to work on 10 makeup items instead of 20. I am going to allow myself to purchase makeup, but it has to be on a huge markdown for me to consider buying it. That means it must be free or pretty damn close to free, if it isn't then it won't be going home with me. I also cannot open any of the new products I purchase until I have completely used all of the products in my project. The only exception is if I completely run out of something, which is very doubtful. My last rule is I am absolutely not allowed to purchase anything off of the ELF or eyeslipsface.com website. That website is half the reason I am in this position in the first place. They run awesome deals and I think I made 3 purchases from them in a year and a half. I bought WAY to my makeup and realistically I want to get rid of more than half of it. It is so silly to collect makeup which is exactly what I have been doing for the past 3 years. I only want to have what I need and then a few little fun extras. At this moment in time I have about a hundred little fun extras and that's just ridiculous.


Old Project Pan

 Some of these products are still floating around in my vanity and aren't included in my new project pan but they will definitely be included in the next one. I used 10 out of the 20 products, so I know I can do this!


New Project 10 Pan!

As you can see a lot of this is from my old Project Pan, but some of the items are new additions.

Here's a list of the products above...

Elf Mineral Foundation
Elf Clarifying Powder
Elf Stick Concealor 
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (It just won't die!)
SoBare Beauty Mineral Blush
Elf Hypershine Lip Gloss
Elf Lengthening Mascara 
Sally Hansen Clear Lip Liner 
Elf Eyelid Primer
Chapstick Green Apple 

I have used up one product so far and that was the ELF Lengthening Mascara.
This mascara is easily the worst mascara I have ever used. It did absolutely nothing for my lashes, I would apply a bazillion coats and nothing happened. I probably wore this mascara a total of 5 times before tossing it. It also flaked like crazy which is funny because I saw no mascara on my lashes in the first place. So just don't buy it.

Only 9 more products to go! This will probably take me forever since I don't wear makeup much after becoming a stay at home mom. I will update you as soon as I use up some of this crap.

As always, wish me luck! You know I'm going to need it.

xoxo,
Jackie 







No comments:

Post a Comment