Thursday, May 1, 2014

Publix and Walmart couponing!

Hey everyone! 
I found some pretty great deals this week at Publix and Walmart and I wanted to share them with you! 
If you didn't already know I am officially on YouTube and I would love for you to come on over and join me! 
I make videos about couponing, makeup and beauty, freebies, Eva... of-course, and so much more! 

Click the play button to see what I found at Target, CVS, and Dollar Tree last week!



Let's see what great deals I found this week!


Publix
I usually don't shop at Publix but I decided to pick up some subs for lunch a few days ago and I had a bit of a looksie! Publix is known for being overpriced but when they run a good sale it is GOOD!



Cat's Pride Fresh & Light Cat Litter $6.99 each 
On sale for Buy One get One Free!!! 
= $6.99 or $3.49 each
To make it even better I had a coupon!
Use save $2.00 on any Cat's Pride Fresh & Light product (exp. 5/31/14)
= $4.99 or $2.49 each 


Colgate Max Clean Toothpaste Regularly $3.99 
On sale for $1.99
Use FREE Colgate Adult or Kids toothpaste coupon (value up to $3.99) *This was sent to me from Colgate after I had a bad reaction to their Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Colgate has wonderful customer service and I will have a blog post and a YouTube video coming up telling you all about what happened!*
= FREE!



Walmart

I found some REALLY great deals at Walmart! Me, being the beauty product junkie I am got UBER excited! You guys know I hate spending a lot of money, but I do love to try new products whenever I can!



Suave Natural Infusion Shampoo $4.88
Use FREE Suave Natural Infusion product coupon (value up to $7.99) *I won this in a Suave Facebook giveaway!*
= FREE!

Suave Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioner $2.88
Use $2.00 of any New Suave Moroccan Infusion Product coupon (exp. 5/31/14)
= $0.88 




Loreal EverStyle Tousle Creme on clearance for $3.00
Use Save $2.00 on any Loreal EverStyle product coupon (exp.5/31/14)
= $1.00

Loreal Ideal Moisture Sensitive Skin Moisturizer on clearance for $3.50
Use Save $2.00 on any Loreal Face Moisturizer coupon (exp. 5/31/14)
= $1.50


What amazing deals did you find this week?

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment