Monday, June 23, 2014

Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara Review!





Hey everyone!

Here is my review of the Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara that I received in this month's IPSY bag. Before you go on with the video I did want to mention that sadly I had a bad reaction to this mascara. After a few hours of wear my left eye started feeling a bit irritated, then it started to itch really badly so I had to remove it right away. I wasn't super impressed with this mascara anyways so I'm ok with just tossing it. I did however contact IPSY about sending me a replacement item, so hopefully they follow through with that. I would definitely pass on this mascara, until Be A Bombshell announces that they have fixed this issue with their formula.



Thanks so much for watching and reading!



xoxo,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment