Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What's in my travel makeup bag + Reviews!

Hey everyone!
 Sorry I have been MIA recently. I recently started a new job and as you all know I have an almost 3 year old so I am pretty busy. I just got back from vacation two days ago and I had absolutely no internet while I was away. Sadly, I have a very, very sick baby girl right now and when I'm not working I am spending every second with her. I am so sorry it will probably be a bit longer until I can blog and film regularly again. But I have a few videos and blog posts on standby until I am able to devote more time to blogging and filming. Please stick with me, I promise I will try a lot harder to get some content out in the next few days. I appreciate all of your love and support and I just want to say thank you again and again for being here! <3

Here is what I keep in my travel makeup bag!



What do you keep in your travel makeup bag?

xoxo,
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment