Sunday, January 6, 2013

Great CVS and Walgreens Couponing Deals this Week!

I just wanted to let you guys know about some really great deals I took advantage of at CVS and Walgreens  today! I already threw away the receipts so I cannot show you the exact deals but I can give you a good idea of what to expect to pay. Both stores had some really great Christmas clearance going on. Tons of toys, candy, clothes, shoes, gift sets, etc. were 50-75% off! CVS has a ton of clearance going on in their beauty section including makeup, skincare, and hair care so keep your eyes peeled for that stuff too! 

CVS

Stayfree pads buy one get one free
Use: Stayfree buy one get one free coupon from the 1/6 Smartsource 
* Make sure you get pads that are lower than $4.49 (due to coupon restrictions) 
This will make both packs of pads 100% free! 

Physicians Formula makeup $5 off automatically with your CVS card (excludes clearance)
Green Concealer Stick $6.49-$5= $1.49 
That is a great deal and its super easy since there are no coupons involved. Simply scan you CVS card and $5 will be deducted automatically! 

Arizona teas are also 2/$1 which is a pretty good deal and there is a limit of 6. Daniel loves this tea so whenever I see the sale going on I pick him up a bunch! 

Walgreens

Goody Ouchless Elastics 27 count $2.99 get back $2 in register rewards
Use: .50 off Goody Ouchless Elastics 24 count or higher from 1/6 Smartsource
.50 after register rewards 

If you have any questions leave me a comment below and I will get back to you! 

xoxo,
Jackie






No comments:

Post a Comment