Saturday, January 26, 2013

Big Lots Haul! 1-26-13

Today BigLots is having 20% off your entire purchase, so if you need some things I recommend going now! 
I've been meaning to get on here and let you all know about something awesomely amazing I found at BigLots a few months ago. I went back today to take advantage of their 20% off sale and went ahead and repurchased these awesomely amazing items that I am speaking of. :) I guess I should go ahead and tell you what they are?


Not as exciting as you were hoping? Sorry... I get a bit excited about beauty products in case you haven't noticed. Well let me just tell you guys how much I freaking LOVE Puristics. As you can see I got each item for $2 each but after the 20% discount they were only $1.60 each. Purrrrty nice. :) If you'd like to learn more about the Purisitcs brand click HERE and this link will take you to their website. Like I said earlier I have gotten these items once before and I fell in love. This brand makes anti-aging products, feminine care products, and some baby products as well. If you go to their website you will see that the above products I bought today for $1.60 each retail for $15.99! I got such a great deal! These three items are from their anti-aging line and I have been using them for about 2 months. I don't really have any wrinkles just yet, but I know the earlier I start taking better care of my skin the better. I haven't really noticed a difference in wrinkles since I don't have many but these do an amazing job at keeping my skin and eye area moisturized. I will one day be a wrinkly old lady and I won't give a damn but for now I shall try to preserve my  impeccably glorious skin... palease! I do not have anywhere near prefect skin but hopefully using anti-aging products now will help me age a big more graciously. I love this brand so much because their products are all natural!  YES! As everyone knows I try to use more natural products when I can, which means when I can find natural products for really REALLY inexpensive prices I snatch them up. I am a stay at home mom, money is tight, my boyfriend works his ass off to support us and I refuse to waste his money... because I kinda like him a wee bit. ;) 
I highly recommend these products to you all! I am afraid that they are being discontinued since they are being sold at BigLots but hopefully I am wrong. These products don't have a scent, and they are super creamy and blend into the skin beautifully. They do not leave a residue and they sink in really fast, I can put my makeup on almost immediately after applying the day cream. The eye cream will last you forever because you only need to use a teeny tiny bit and it goes a long way. Its not greasy and it melts into your skin immediately, I can put my eye makeup on right away and there is no smudging! When your working with the night cream you have to rub it into your skin rather quickly or it will ball up and it wont absorb into your skin properly. But that doesn't bother me one bit, I just remember to move quickly and all is well. Puristics products are naturally preserved, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, they do not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates, and they do not test on animals. :) I also have the day cream that contains an SPF which I love as well! I literally love every single one of these products and I will be devastated if BigLots stops carrying them. So WHY am I letting you all know about these stellar products then? Because I'm a SUPER nice person and it would be cruel to keep this a secret. ;) If you are in the market for a new regime of skin care you should keep Puristics in mind the next time you head to the store. I have only seen the Puristics brand at drug stores and BigLots, but you can always check Amazon.com too. I highly recommend Puristics and I promise you will not be disappointed. 

xoxo,
Jackie 


2 comments:

  1. IDE never heard of that brand before

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew about Puristics either! I just randomly found it one day and the rest is history. :)

      Delete