Monday, March 18, 2013

Review of the Nescafe Momento Specialty Coffee from bzzagent.com

As most of you guys know I am a member of the website bzzagent.com. Anyone can join, it's totally free, and you get awesome free full-sized items to sample in exchange of a review. All you do is answer the surveys on bzzagent.com's website and they will match you to certain "campaigns" that they feel suit your interests and life style. I was chosen to be a part of the Nescafe Momento Specialty Coffee campaign and I am here to give you a review on these coffees. I received 3 boxes of coffee in the flavors cappuccino, mocha, and caramel latte. 

Here is what I received in my bzzkit. I also received a ton of coupons to hand out to my friends and family! 





As you can see from the picture above these coffee's come with 8 individual packages in each box. You can take these little packets wherever you go, as long as you have access to hot water you can make a cup wherever you'd like!  I am a huge coffee drinker, I average anywhere from 2-6 cups a day depending on how much my daughter decided to sleep the night before. ;) So you can imagine how excited I was to get the opportunity to try these for free! Thank you so very much bzzagent.com and Nescafe! 

Caramel Latte- By far my favorite of the three. This coffee smells delicious, it foams up beautifully, and it tastes great! It has a pretty strong caramel taste which I usually don't like but for some reason this coffee just works. This coffee requires no sugar or milk and it absolutely delicious! 

Cappuccino- This was my second favorite of the three. This coffee foams up really nicely, but I did feel the need to add sugar to make it a bit sweeter. I thought this coffee was a bit bitter, had the strongest true coffee taste and overall tastes really nice with a pinch of sugar. 

Mocha- This was my least favorite of the three but I still really liked it. This coffee requires no sugar or milk and foams up just as well as the other two. This coffee was very thick and almost had a bitter dark chocolate taste and not much of a coffee taste at all. This is more of a desert coffee and is a bit too sweet for my liking in the morning. 

Overall I am delighted with these coffees and I am so thankful that bzzagent.com and Nescafe gave me the opportunity to try them. If you see these in your store I highly recommend you grab a box or two and give them a try. I think these would be perfect for people to use at work since they are so portable and easy to make! These coffees are the perfect pick me up and they really are delicious! 

xoxo,
Jackie







No comments:

Post a Comment