Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Walmart Couponing 3-5-13

I had to go to Walmart today for dog food and cat food and I decided to walk around and see what other goodies I could find. I did pretty great actually and even found some cute clothes on clearance for Eva! There were some great baby clothes on clearance for $1.00, so if you need clothes for your kiddo I suggest you go to Walmart asap! 

Here's what I got! 


Size 3T pants for Eva for only $1.00 each! Yes, I know she is only 18 months but I like to buy her clothes when they are on a huge clearance that way I don't pay full price when she needs them. I cannot turn down a pair of jeggings for Eva. She looks so damn cute in them plus they are super comfy since they are just leggings that look like jeans. They had a ton of other clothes on clearance but I am going to a huge consignment sale in 2 weeks so I decided to hold off for that. If you live in the Gwinnett County area in Georgia and have kids click HERE to see information on this great consignment sale. I went when I was pregnant and got a ton of really great stuff! 

Onto the couponing!


Vidal Sassoon Smooth Shampoo 12 oz $2.47
Vidal Sassoon Repair Spray 5.07 oz $3.97
Use *PEELIE* These were on all the Vidal Sassoon products at my Walmart! $2/1 Vidal Sassoon color, care, or styling product (excludes trial/travel size) exp. 6/30/13 AND
Use the following coupon
This brings the shampoo down to $0.47 and the repair spray is FREE! 



Neutrogena Facial Bar 3.5 oz $1.97
Neutrogena Hand Cream 2 oz $3.67 
Use $5/2 Neutrogena Hand, Hair, Body or Men's Product exp. 4/27/13 (SS 2/24/13)
This brings it down to $0.64 or $0.32 each! 



Olay Beauty Bars 3.17 oz $0.97 each
Use the following coupon
 After coupon these are FREE! 



Kotex Liners 18 count $1.24 each
Use $1/1 U by Kotex Product exp. 3/31/13 I got these in the mail with some samples
After coupons these are $0.24 each! 


Thanks for reading and happy couponing! 

xoxo,
Jackie








No comments:

Post a Comment