Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pull-Ups Party Kit Compliments of HouseParty.com!

Hey everyone! 
I am here with another exciting opportunity that my family has been chosen to take part of! I signed up for the website www.houseparty.com and I finally got my first party pack! House Party is a website where you can be chosen to "Host" a party at your home with some wonderful free goodies supplied by houseparty.com. These party supplies can range anywhere from board games, baby and children's goods, movie and t.v. viewing's, food, beauty products and so much more! All you do is throw a party with all of your close friends and family and HouseParty.com does the rest! I was super excited to be chosen as a host for the Huggies Pull-Ups brand house party because my daughter had started potty training! As many of you know we cloth diaper our daughter Eva and I was not planning on buying cloth training pants for a few reasons. They can be quite expensive, they will only be used for a short period of time, and I am stubborn and thought we could make her regular cloth diapers work. I personally love cloth diapers and all the benefits that come along with them, but anything that can make potty training go a bit more smoothly sounds brilliant to me! 

Here's everything that came in my Huggies Pull-Ups party pack!!! 



2 packs of Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants in the size 2T-3T
1 pack is for the little ladies and 1 pack is for the handsome sirs :) 


Party Favor packs for all the people who attended the party, including:
Potty Progress Charts 
Stickers
Coupon Booklets
Noise Makers 


The party pack also came with this adorable basket to house all the party goodies! 
I love baskets, so this will definitely be used for some sort of storage around my house. 


I just want to say a HUGE thank you to HouseParty.com and the Huggies brand for giving us the opportunity to try out Pull-Ups training pants for our children who are potty training! This is going to be so incredibly helpful and we can't say thank you enough!

Go sign up for HouseParty.com! It's pretty stupendous! 

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment