Thursday, December 27, 2012

Project 17 Bottle Update!


I have finished 6 products from my Project 17 bottle! I am not going to lie to you guys and say that I have not purchased anything because I have... I am weak, I have no will power, I am obsessed. But the good news is that I am still making myself use up my older products before I move onto the new goodies I have accumulated.The picture below shows everything that I have finished and like I promised I will let you know what I think of each product. 


In order from left to right.

1) Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
I am not a big fan of eye makeup removers of any kind. I prefer to just wash my face because I feel like its a hell of a lot quicker, and there is a lot less tugging on my eyes and a lot less oily crap all over my face. This eye makeup remover works ok. I still woke up the next morning with mascara and eye liner smudged under my eyes and I feel that this products claim to be "oil free" is a bunch of bologna. After removing my makeup with this product I still have to wash my eyes so I can get all the oil off. There is also too much tugging on my eyes when using this product, but I will say that it does not sting at all and it does a fairly decent job at removing most of my eye makeup. 

2) CO Bigelow Grapefruit Lotion
I really loved the smell of this lotion! It was light weight but still did a really good job of moisturizing and sank into the skin quickly. I am pretty sure this product has been discontinued so I don't think you can find this in stores anymore. 

3) Aquaphor Healing Ointment 
This stuff is awesome. Its great for dry, cracked skin and it really helped my hands out this winter. I even used it on Eva when she was getting some dry patches on her face, and this helped so much! I will definitely purchase this in the future if I need it. 

4) Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Bubble Bath
Not a fan... at all. I do not like the scent. Granted this product was really old and probably way past it expiration date but it made my skin extremely itchy and pretty darn dry. It bubbles up really well, but I'd prefer a different scent. 

5) Nicel Daily Repair Cream
This actually had Equate Absolutely Beaming Moisturizer in it, the pump broke on its bottle so I went ahead and put it in this container. This product was good, but I don't see myself repurchasing it since I have fallen in love with Puristics skincare. This had an SPF in it which I love, and it moisturized my skin really well. This product is supposed to even out your skin tone, which I don't think it did, but overall its a good buy. 

6) American Eagle Shimmering Body Lotion
This smelled really clean and fresh and it was a deep moisturizer. I really enjoyed this! It does has shimmer though so its not great for everyday use. It moisturized really well, but I would not recommend layering this with perfumes or body sprays. The lotion is strongly scented and can be worn alone as your scent for the day as well as your lotion. 

xoxo,
Jackie 




No comments:

Post a Comment