Saturday, December 15, 2012

Project 17 Bottle

Here I go again!
I am really trying to live minimally... well somewhat minimally. I still love my beauty products and I fully intend to keep buying more and trying new things, because well I am just unstoppable. But I really do want to cut back and only have the essentials and not a ton of extras taking up space and going bad. So along with my Project 20 pan where I am trying to use up 20 makeup products, I am also embarking on a Project 17 Bottle. I am going to attempt to use up 17 beauty products before I allow myself to buy anything else. The only exceptions to this project are that I am allowed to purchase a product if I run out of it and I need a replacement. Also if I can get the item for free with coupons then I am allowed to purchase it. I am not putting a time limit on this project either, I will not be finished until all 17 products are completely gone. I plan on updating you guys every few weeks to show you my progress and I will also give a mini review on each finished product. 


Here are the products I am going to use up! 



From left to right.
1. C.O. Bigelow Grapefruit Lotion
2. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Scrub
3. Got2b Kinkier Curling Spray Gel 
4. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover 
5. Suave Dry Shampoo
6. Nicel Daily Repair Cream



7. Precious Perfume
8. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
9. Aquaphor Ointment 
10. Got2b Smooth Operator 
11. Super+ BB Cream 
12. Elf Zit Zapper
13. Up and Up Brand Lavender Baby Lotion



14. Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Bubble Bath
15. Small Jar of Vaseline
16. Loreal Go 360 Clean Facial Cleanser
17. Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser 

As always wish me luck! I can resist the beauty isles... right? ;) 
xoxo,
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment