Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unboxing of the Nescafe Momento Coffees I received from BzzAgent.com

If you haven't heard of BzzAgent.com click HERE and sign up! BzzAgent.com is an awesome website where they send you free stuff to try out and write reviews on. All you have to do it take surveys and the website will send you an invite to a "campaign" they feel meets your lifestyle and interests. You also have a bzzscore which becomes higher or lower depending on your level of activity on their website. The higher the better, and the more likely you are to get an invite to a "campaign". After accepting the "campaign" invite BzzAgent.com sends you a box right to your door with the product you've been chosen to sample. These are full sized products that you don't pay a single penny for and all you have to do is review them! I have been involved in 5 different "campaigns" that BzzAgent.com has offered and I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them! In this post I am simply going to show you what I received in my latest BzzKit. I will follow up with a review in a week or two once I have given these products a try.





You know your BzzKit is here when you see the cute bumble bee packing tape! 



 


Of course I have to show everyone an adorable picture of Eva holding my package from BzzAgent. We always take her with us to get the mail and she gets so excited to carry packages and letters!







As you can see this campaign is for the Nescafe Momento Specialty Coffee. It came with 3 full size boxes of coffee in the cappuccino, mocha, and caramel latte flavors. It also came with a ton of coupons that I can pass out to friends and family! If your interested let me know and I'd be more than happy to pass some along! Each box comes with 8 packets of coffee and all you do is add one packet to a cup of hot water and you have a coffee house specialty drink right at home!

A review of these delicious coffees will be posted in the next week or two. So keep your eyes peeled for that and please let me know if you would like some coupons so you can try these out! I just want to say thank you to BzzAgent.com and Nescafe for giving me this awesome opportunity to try these coffees! I really do appreciated it!

xoxo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment