Thursday, December 19, 2013

My very first Pinch Me box! :)

A few weeks ago I stumbled across this really cool website called pinchme.com that sends out boxes of free samples! I received my first box in the mail today and I am pretty excited to show you guys what I got! This has got to be the easiest way I have found to receive free samples and if you are interested in learning more just click HERE! All I did was sign up and fill out 3 surverys about myself and I got enough points to receive a free box of samples! The best thing is I already signed up for a new box yesterday, it seems like the points just keep rolling in! They open new sample box opportunities every other Tuesday, so that means you can get up to two free boxes per month, pretty sweet eh?

Here's what I got in my box...



 Gevalia Caramel Macchiato Froth Packet

Gevalia Caramel Macchiato Espresso Cup 
* Fun fact: I don't own a snazzy coffee maker, I just open these cups and throw them in my regular old coffee pot and it works just the same!*

Rimmel Scandeleyes Lycra Flex Mascara 
*This is full- size!* :)

Hollywood Fashion Tape Assortment Pack
Includes: Hollywood Fashion Tape
 Fashion Tape Shapes
 Accessory Tape Dots
 and Temporary Hem Tape 


Pretty great box, right? 
Did I mention this was all free?!? 
Go get you one! :)

xoxo,
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment