Saturday, December 21, 2013

CVS Semi-Annual Clearance Event!

The semi-annual clearance event is back and in full force at CVS! You know me I just had to go... I put Eva the bed and off I went! Walgreens and Rite Aid also have some awesome clearance going on as well, so make sure you stop in asap! I saw everything from hair color, shampoo and conditioner, styling products, makeup and nail care items from 50-75% off! Brands at my local CVS that are included in this clearance are Clairol, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Loreal, Sally Hansen, OPI, Wet N Wild, Covergirl, Neutrogena, Almay, Nuance, Herbal Essences, Got2Be, Organix, Garnier, Simple, and lots more! I did 2 transactions and had no problems with any coupons or prices ringing up wrong. It went really well and I am so excited to show you guys what I got! 

Transaction #1


Oraganix Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil on clearance for $2.07 (originally $8.29)
= $2.07

Vidal Sassoon Moisture Lock Conditioner on clearance for $1.24 (originally $4.99)
Use $2.00 off any Vidal Sassoon shampoo, conditioner, or styling product exp.12-31-13
= $0.76 money maker!!! 

(2) Herbal Essences Set Me Up Mousse on clearance for $1.12
Use $2.00/2 Herbal Essences shampoo, conditioner, or styling products exp. 1-14-14 *from RedPlum 12/15*
= $0.24 or $0.12 each! 

Total = $1.88
Use $1.00 ECB
 = $0.88!!!

I had a total savings of $21.71 or 98%!


Transaction #2


Oraganix Keratin Therapy Hydrating Keratin Mask on clearance for $2.07 (originally $8.29)
= $2.07

Vidal Sassoon Moisture Lock Conditioner on clearance for $1.24 (originally $4.99)
Use $2.00 off any Vidal Sassoon shampoo, conditioner, or styling product exp.12-31-13
= $0.76 money maker!!! 

Dawn Dish Soap $0.97

Total = $2.54
Use $2.00 ECB 
= $0.54!!!

I had a total savings of $14.67 or 98%!

I spent a grand total of $1.42 and saved over $36.00! 

There are also really great deals on makeup, I am just really trying my hardest to stay away from makeup for now. I have a bit of a problem. :) I tend to go through hair products a lot faster so I figured it was ok to get a few things. Excuses, excuses...

I hope you guys get a chance to get some of these awesome goodies!

Happy couponing!

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment