Tuesday, December 3, 2013

So... what's the damage?

How was your Black Friday?  I had so much fun at the drugstores! I thought it might be fun to show you guys everything I purchased and how much I saved by using coupons and each drugstores rewards system.

 Rite Aid


 Total before coupons and +UPS = $48.75

I paid: $3.26

I had a total savings of $45.49 and I still have $17.50 +UPS left over from these transactions!
 


Walgreens




 Total before coupons and RR = $41.27

I paid:  $4.99

I had a total savings of $36.28 and I still have $7.00 RR from these transactions!


CVS





Total before coupons and ECB's = $15.48

I paid: $1.30

I had a total savings of $14.18 and I still have $12.50 ECB's from these transactions! 



Grand total before coupons or rewards = $105.50
I paid: $9.55 for all this stuff! :) (happy dance)


I had a total savings of $95.95!
And I still have $37.00 worth of store rewards to use on my future transactions! 
That just makes me so excited! I cannot believe I got all this great stuff for such an awesome price.
This was my first time doing this many transactions and rolling my store rewards. I think It went really well and I plan on spending even less next time!

How did you guys do?

xoxo,
Jackie 





No comments:

Post a Comment