Friday, December 13, 2013

Rite Aid Couponing 12-9-13

I went into Rite Aid the other day with $17.50 in +UPS that I needed to use before they expired. Not much going on at Rite Aid this week either, but I had tons of rewards from all of the drugstores left over from Black Friday. I did pretty good on the price of everything, but lost all but $4.00 in +UPS. Ah well... there's always next time. I don't expect to see a really great sale like the one on Black Friday for a very long time. So you may not see many more hauls from the drugstores, unless of course I run into some awesome clearance. ;)

Here's what I got... 


Finish Dishwasher Tablets $7.99 BOGO Free
= essentially 2/$7.99

L.A.'s Totally Awesome Laundry Detergent $1.00

Care-Bears baby wipes $1.00

2 Sinful Colors Nail Polishes $1.99, get $1.99 +UPS = essentially free (limit 2)
$3.98

Rite Aid Brand Antacid (Generic Gavison) $8.49
Use $1.00 peelie coupon attached to product =
$7.49

Oxi Clean Dishwasher Booster on clearance for $1.49 
Use $1.50 peelie coupon attached to product =
FREE!

Lint Roller $1.00

Total: $21.62

Use $17.50 +UPS 

Total: $4.12

Get $3.98 +UPS

I definitely could have spent less but there were a few things I needed around the house and I just decided to grab them while I was out. I still think I did pretty good, even though I hate losing all those +UPS... but whatcha gunna do?

What awesome deals did you find this week? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment