Friday, February 15, 2013

Rite Aid Couponing 2-15-13

So I ran into RiteAid today to grab some laundry detergent and of course I had to meander around for a bit. My RiteAid had some really great clearance on hair products and I had some coupons that matched up! Keep on reading if you want to see what I got! :) 



Xtra Laundry Detergent 
On Sale this week for $1.97 30-50 Loads
I was running low and this is a pretty good price so I grabbed two. 

AWESOME DEAL ALERT :) 
Pantene Color Preserve Conditioner on clearance for $1.87 
Pantene Curly Deep Treatment Mask on clearance for $1.69
Use $3 off 2 Pantene products (excludes trial/travel size) from 1/27 P&G *expires 2/28/13*
Total before coupons = $3.56 for both
Total after coupons = $0.56 or $0.28 each!!!! 

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Conditioners on clearance for $1.12
Use $1 off 2 Herbal Essences or Aussie products (excludes trial/travel size) from Smart Source 2/3 *expires  3/31/13*
Total before coupons = $2.24
Total after coupons = $1.24 or $0.62 each

I had a total savings of over $24! 

I also saw Tresemme, Dove, Nexus, and Suave on clearance too! 
Happy couponing!

xoxo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment