Sunday, February 17, 2013

Small Walgreens Couponing Haul 2-17-13

Here are the best deals I found at Walgreens today. There wasn't much going on but they had a few good deals in the clearance section. I also had some coupons that matched up so of course I ended up buying some stuff. I really need to put myself on a shopping ban... I really just might do it. I have way too much stuff! But on the other hand I give a lot of the stuff I get couponing as gifts so I try to justify it that way. But somehow I still feel guilty. Rgh. My couponing is going to slow down quite a bit... just an FYI. I used to get a lot of my coupons from my Mom but she cancelled her newspaper subscription, which I am not complaining about because we all need to save money wherever we can! If I get less coupons I'll do less shopping because I'm frugal and I will not pay full price for something unless I HAVE to have it. I will continue to coupon here and there but it won't be as frequent. Enough rambling and onto the shopping! That's what you guys are here for anyway... RIGHT? :)


Yeah... be jealous of my awesome picture taking skills. No really I'm sorry the lighting sucks. Forgive me please. 


John Frieda Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined Styling Gel on clearance for $2.44 (originally $6.99)
Use $3 off 2 John Frieda Products (excludes 1.5 oz or smaller, Precision foam color, brushes and appliances) expires 4/10/13 
Total before coupon = $4.88
Total after coupon = $1.88 or $0.94 each

Loreal Paris Ever Sleek Super Sleek Intense Serum on clearance for $3.14 (originally $8.99)
Use $2 off any 1 Loreal Paris EverStyle product expires 3/9/13
Total before coupon = $3.14
Total after coupon = $1.14 

*  Also, If you are a fan of the Loreal Elnett Hair Sprays they had them on clearance for a little over $5.00.  Those suckers are usually around $14.00 each! Go get you some of that old lady smelling stuff. I love how old lady's smell... really I do, but maybe not so much in my hairs. :)  *


Happy couponing!
xoxo,
Jackie 








No comments:

Post a Comment