Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday week: Rite Aid Haul 11/27/13!

I went to Rite Aid today to take advantage of the awesome free items after + UPS they are offering. This sale is running until  Saturday 11/30. You can click HERE for my blog post on this sale if you are interested! I went into the store with $11.00 + UPS that I had previous to this transaction. I do plan on going back to the store sometime before Saturday so I can use my + UPS to purchase even more stuff for free! You will definitely be seeing at least 1 or 2 more posts about this amazing sale.You know I can't be stopped when it comes to free stuff! :)

Here's what I got...


Jessie's Girl Eyeshadow Trio $3.00
Get $3.00 +UPS = essentially FREE!

Sinful Colors Nail Polish $1.99
Get $1.99 +UPS = essentially FREE!

L.A. Girl Nail Polish 2/$5.00
Get $5.00 +UPS = essentially FREE!

Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain on clearance for $2.24 (originally $8.99)
Use $1.00/1 Revlon Color Cosmetics Item (exp.12/31/13) = $1.24

Total before +UPS = $11.23
Use $11.00 in +UPS = $0.23 + $0.73 in tax = $0.96 out of pocket for all this great stuff!

Then I got $10.00 + UPS back to use on my next transaction! :) 

Don't you worry... I will be back really soon with even more fantastic Black Friday deals!

Have you gotten any of these great deals? I'd love to know in the comments below!

Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo,
Jackie


No comments:

Post a Comment