Friday, November 29, 2013

Rite Aid Black Friday Haul!

It's Black Friday!!! Wooo hoooo! I didn't go out last night or this morning like all the crazies... hint hint to my sister and mom! I actually really did want to go but we are sticking to a tight budget this year, and I decided not to set myself up for failure. That's why I am sticking with the drugstores. I just keep rolling my rewards and then all I end up paying at most is a buck or two plus tax. I know you definitely can't get everything you need from the drugstore but I am picking up everything I can give as a gift or anything my family may need. I'm sure Amazon will be getting a nice chunk of change from me at some point between now and Christmas, but you know me... I'll find some way to make a deal! Anyways let's get onto what I scored at Rite Aid today!

Here's what I got...



2 Hot Wheels Cars 2/$2.00, get $1.00 +UPS = essentially 2/$1.00

Rite Aid Invisible Tape 2/$1.50, get $1.50 +UPS = essentially FREE!

Carmex 3/$3.00, get $3.00 +UPS = essentially FREE!

2 Scunci Hair Elastics $1.99 each, get $1.99 +UPS = essentially FREE!

Palmolive Dish Soap $0.97
Use $0.25 off any Palmolive soap 10 oz. or larger (exp.11/30/13)
= $0.72

Philips Head Phones $7.99, get $7.99 +UPS = essentially FREE!


Total: $20.36
I used $19.00 +UPS
Paid: $1.36 out of pocket
Got back $17.50 +UPS to use on my next transaction! 

Rite Aid has definitely been my favorite drugstore to shop at this week. They have had some amazing deals, and the sale ends tomorrow. So if you are interested in anything I've shown you over the past week make sure you get there asap!

Happy Black Friday shopping!

xoxo,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment