Saturday, November 30, 2013

One last Black Friday post about Walgreens!


 I decided to drag myself to Walgreens one last time today to get a few more things. The sale ends today, so make sure you get there soon if you need anything you see below. I just now realized that Walgreens doesn't give you a limit on the sale items with RR, unlike CVS and Rite Aid. But if you try to use your RR from something like a certain shampoo and then you turn around to use it on the exact same shampoo you will not get RR back. It will take the RR from the previous transaction, but you will not get another one. Do you get what I am saying? Just try to use your RR on a different item each time so they keep rolling. I lost about $2.00 in RR today trying to figure this out, but I am ok with that because now I know how everything seems to work... Until they change the policy again. hehe... I never shop this much except for Black Friday week. I really get into it and then the rest of the year I dabble here and there whenever I need to go out for groceries or dog food. So the shopping posts should definitely slow down a bit, but no worries I have lots of great posts coming your way!
 I really am not a couponaholic. Ya don't believe me, do ya?

Here's what I got...


Got2B Oilicous conditioner $4.99, get $4.99 RR = essentially FREE!

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo $2.99, get $2.99 RR = essentially FREE!
* I did not get this RR back because I used a $3.00 RR from P&G which is the owner of Herbal Essences, so in order for me to have gotten a RR I would have had to use it on a non P&G product. 

Walgreens Ultra Thin Pads $1.99, get $1.99 RR = essentially FREE!

4 Bath Tissues 2/$0.88 = $1.76

Total before RR and coupons = $12.43
Use $2.00 off any $10.00 purchase at Walgreens *This printed out yesterday after one of my transactions*
Use $9.00 RR = $1.31 
 Get $7.00 RR

In the end I did lose $2.00 in RR but I am ok with that. There is not much going on next week, so I'd rather get as much of these great deals this week as possible.

Don't forget all the drugstore sales end tonight!

xoxo,
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment