Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Walgreens and Walmart couponing!

Who doesn't love awesome clearance deals, especially when you can pair them with coupons? I know I do! And my mom does, well maybe not anymore... My parents were in town for Christmas and I wanted my mom to take advantage of the awesome clearance I saw at Walmart on all the hair stuff! So guess what we did? I put Eva to bed and we went to Walmart at 10pm and didn't get out of there until after midnight! I know, wooo hooo party animals! Honestly though, it was the only chance we had! It was a super busy week and lets be honest... it's way more enjoyable to go shopping without Eva B. I love my daughter to pieces, but she hates shopping. So why put her through it, especially couponing. I do that to her enough, and It was nice to have some alone time with my Momma. 

*Not pictured below* My mom got some awesome deals on hair color! She got 2 boxes of Vidal Sassoon hair color, 1 for  $2.50 and 1 for $1.50. She also got Got2Be mousse for $2.00, Pantene ProV mousse for $1.50, and some Vidal Sassoon Mousse for $1.00! They had TONS of hair stuff on major markdowns, so make sure you get to Walmart soon if you are in need of hair stuff! Unlike me, crazy couponer over here. Hey! I admit it. :) 

 Anywho, here's what I got at Walmart!


Pantene Pro-V All-In-One Styling Balm on clearance for $1.50
Pantene Pro-V Root Lifter $2.50
Use $3.00/2 Pantene Products (exp. 1/31/14)
= $1.00 or $0.50 each!

2 Vidal Sasson Foaming Air Mousse on clearance for $2.00 each
Use $3.00/2 Vidal Sassoon shampoos, conditioners, or stylers (excludes trial/travel size, exp. 12/31/13)
= $1.00 or $0.50 each! 

Loreal Ever Style Volume Root Lifting Spray on clearance for $3.00
Use $2.00 off any 1 Loreal Ever line product (exp.1-14-14)
= $1.00! 

Dawn Dish Detergent $1.07
Use $0.50/1 Dawn Dish Detergent (exp.1/31/14)
= $0.57

3 Scotties Tissues $1.00 each
Use $0.50/ 3 boxes or 1 mulit-pack of Scotties Tissues (unknown expiration date) 
= $2.50 or $0.83 each

Fast forward a bit... It's New Year's Eve and the boyfriend wanted some beer so after Eva went to sleep I went to Walgreens and had myself a lookie. I only grabbed one thing, but Walgreens still has some amazing clearance going on so I wanted to share. :) 

Walgreens 


Loreal Power Moisture Hydrating Shampoo on clearance for $1.99
Use $2.00/1 Loreal Advanced Haircare item (exp.1/14/13)
= FREE! 

Did you know you can use your Register Rewards on beer? I was pleasantly surprised! I got a Miller High Life 12 pack for $8.50 instead of $9.99 and didn't even ask to use my points! Cool! I'll save some money, thank ya very much! 

Happy New Year! I hope you guys have an amazing year with your loved ones! Wishing you health, peace, laughter, and lots of love.

xoxo,
Jackie 




No comments:

Post a Comment