Friday, January 3, 2014

CVS and Rite Aid couponing! 1/1/14

I decided to do a little coupon shopping the other day when little miss Eva B was taking her nap. I had $6.00 in ECB's that I wanted to use and I also wanted to check out the beauty product clearance that all the drugstores have going on. I really didn't find anything too exciting, but I got some essentials for around the house. I need to write this pretty quickly today because Eva's waking up from her nap and I need me some Eva time. :)

CVS


2 Scope Mouthwashes on sale for $3.00 each
Use Buy One Get One Free Scope Outlast 750 mL, Dual Blast 750 mL, or Classic 1L Mouthwash (exp. 1/14/14)
= $3.00 or $1.50 each

2 Dawn Dish soaps on sale for $0.99 each
Use $0.25/1 Dawn Dish soap (exp. 1/31/14)
= $1.73 or $0.86 each

Xtra Laundry Detergent on sale for $2.49
Use CVS coupon *from red machine located in the store* $1.00 off Xtra Laundry Detergent 
= $1.49

Total = $6.33
Use $6.00 ECB's 
Grand Total= $0.33! 

And this is WHY I coupon! :) 


Rite Aid

Nothing too exciting at Rite Aid. I have had my eye out for some inexpensive Head and Shoulders shampoo for my dog who has severe skin allergies. Yes, I assure you this is safe for dogs, I used this all the time when I worked at a groomer. It is great for dogs with itchy or flaky skin! I was so happy to finally find some! I hope this gives him some relief. 


Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Active Sport Shampoo on clearance for $3.14
Use Peelie coupon attached to product for $1.00 off  *this is a coupon that Rite Aid will attach to random products and you cannot remove it or they will not honor the coupon*
Use $1.00 off any Head and Shoulders product, excludes trial and travel sizes (exp.1/31/14)
= $1.27

Happy couponing!

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment