Friday, January 10, 2014

Target Couponing 1/9/14

There is some pretty great clearance going on at Target right now. The beauty section had end cap after end cap full of discounted makeup and beauty products. I also saw a TON of clearance in the toy section, baby section, and women's clothing.Too bad Eva has enough clothing to clothe 4 children and we pretty much have a ToysRUs right in our own living room! If you are in the mood for some great couponing or great clearance deals I suggest you head to Target asap. I only got a few things since I am being extra stingy right now, but I still got some pretty great goodies!

Here's what I got... 



2 Loreal Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioners on clearance for $2.78 regularly $3.99 
*I think these are being discontinued because I have seen them at a few other stores on clearance, if you like these I suggest you stock up now!*
Use (2) $2.00/any Loreal Advanced Haircare treatment (excludes travel sizes) exp. 3/1/14
= $0.78 each!

Revlon Age Defying Concealer on clearance for $1.54 regularly $9.99 
Use $2.00 off any Revlon Cosmetic Item *this was a target coupon* exp.1/31/14
= FREE!

Happy couponing!

xoxo,
Jackie  


No comments:

Post a Comment