Wednesday, March 26, 2014

CVS, Kohl's, and Target deals and steals!

I decided to get out of the house today and do a bit of couponing. I've been trying really hard to stay home and not go out and spend money, and I have been doing pretty well at it. But today I was on a mission. I really wanted to go to CVS to take advantage of the All laundry detergent sale, it was buy 1 get 2 free and I had a $2 off coupon to use as well. But of course, my store was out of the laundry detergent because that kinda thing just always happens to me. I also went to Kohl's to use a $10 Kohl's cash that my sweet mother-in-law, Linda gave me to use after she took me out for dreaded bra shopping for my birthday. I told her to take it but she insisted that it was part of my birthday gift, so I bought little Miss Eva B something of course! No worries, I really did ask for bras for my birthday, Linda probably would've rather bought me something more exciting. I really needed bras damn it! Why are you asking so many awkward questions? Lastly, I had to go to my beloved Target! It is right across the street and I really don't need to explain myself any further. 

I could just go on and on for days so let's just see what deals I found today! 

CVS


Just the basics paper towels on sale for $0.79
Scan your CVS card at the red machine located in the store and a coupon for these paper towels (making them free) will pop out!
After coupon and tax = $0.03 

I originally planned on going into CVS for the All laundry detergent deal
It's on sale buy 1 at $7.99, get 2 free
I also have a coupon for $2 off any 2 All products (exp.4/13/14)  *You can use coupons on free items at CVS*  Don't believe me?, click HERE! ;) 
That would end up making them $2 each, which is a pretty decent price.
I got a rain check so I will totally go back next week and get some! Make sure you ask for a rain check when a store is out of the item you want, they will honor the price at a later date when they get more product in! 


Kohl's 


I had $10 in Kohl's cash to use on anything in the store, so of course, I ran straight to the toys for Eva. What can I say? I kinda love that kid! If you don't know what Kohl's cash is, it's pretty much a store credit you can use on your next purchase at Kohl's. 

I got Eva this super cute handheld Hello Kitty bubble machine! It was originally $18.99 but was on sale for 50% off which made it $9.49. After using my Kohl's cash this was totally free, I didn't even owe any tax! 


Target


Fresh Express Caesar Salad $3.49
Use 1 Free Bag good for any fresh express salad, maximum value $5.99 (exp 3/30/14) *compliments of Moms Meet (blog post coming soon)* 
= FREE! +  $2.50 overage!

Tidy Cats Litter originally $7.79, on clearance for $3.88

Mitchum Deodorant $2.69
Use $2 off any Mitchum deodorant (exp.3/30/14)
= $0.69

Loreal Lock It Hairspray originally $3.99, on clearance for $1.98 
Use $2 off any Loreal Advanced Haircare Styling Product (exp. 5/10/14)
= FREE!

Garnier Fructis Beach Chic Spray on sale for $2.96
Use $2 off any shampoo, conditioner, treatment, or style product (exp. 4/14/14)
= $0.96 

$2.50 overage from salad was taken off my total, which made my grand total for everything above a whopping $2.52! 

This is why I LOVE target! 

What great stuff did you find this week?

xoxo,
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment