Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Great freebie week!!! :)

I am just so excited to show you guys the awesome freebies we got this week! As always I got most of these freebies from liking Hunt4Freebies on facebook and by checking other freebie sites whenever I have some extra time. I always show what I get just so I can prove that it is worth the extra time each day. All of these things come in handy whether it be for my pets, for entertainment, for beauty, or for fun! I love getting these little gifts in my mailbox every week, it is like Christmas whenever I open my mailbox and it's full of fun stuff to play with.

Here's what I got! 


Happy Birthday Card- I honestly have no idea what company sent this to me but no this is not any ordinary card. This card is made out of  paper that has wildflower seeds in it! SO I literally plant the whole card and beautiful wildflowers will grow! Pretty darn stupendous, if I do say so myself. Did I mention I LOVE wildflowers? No? Well I do! :) 

Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Set- You would be surpirsed how long these little bottles last me and I have super long hair. I'd say they last at least 2 weeks and they are perfect for travel, stocking stuffers, or just for fun! 

Poise pads and Kotex pads and tampons- I know I seem to talk about this stuff a whole lot, but let's face it, us ladies need these damn things every month. Plain and Simple. I sure as hell don't like to spend money on stuff that just ain't fun so I'll take it for free, thankya very much!

Physicians Formula Endless Color Nail Trio- I won this from a Physicians Formula facebook giveaway! Thinking these colors will be perfect for my wedding day! Only 10 months away! :) :) :) 

Self magazine- I get at least 10 magazine subscriptions every month and I love them! Best thing is they are completely 100% free! 

Beneful dog food- I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a turtle. The turtles pretty easy and inexpensive to own, but the other's just about kill us with all the food they consume every month. Not really kill us, but you get my point. I love my fur babies but I do not love the price tag that comes along with each one of them. Getting these samples is extremely helpful. I like to keep these around and when I have a day where I can't get to the store for dog food, viola! 

What freebies have you gotten recently? Go on, brag a little! 

xoxo,
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment