Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ulta haul!

Ulta is the very worst store for my 2 feet to walk into. As you all know I have a deep love for beauty products and a store that is dedicated to all things beauty is like my small slice of heaven. I have been trying really hard not to spend money unnecessarily and I pretty much fail at it all the time. On the other hand I have been wanting to start buying more organic, and natural beauty products for my family and I can finally say I have done just that! ;) The main reason I wandered into Ulta was because my birthday was on March 7th and Ulta gives you a free gift for your birthday! Ulta just started giving birthday gifts this year, so if your birthday hasn't passed yet I suggest you sign up for your free birthday present HERE! This year Ulta is giving you a free full-size Calvin Klein One mascara and it retails for $18! Pretty exciting, since I would never spend more than $5 on mascara. 

Let's see what else I got!



California Baby Natural Pregnancy Nourishing Cream- no I am not pregnant, but this natural moisturizer was on clearance for $2.99 and it retails for $20, so I had to pick it up. I plan on using this a face moisturizer, and the best part is the ingredients are all natural! 

2 California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Washes- these were on clearance for $2.99 and originally retail for over $10, once again they are all natural and at that price I decided to get 2 for miss Eva B. 

Bellaboo Buff Skin Facial Exfoliator- I love me a good face scrub and I cannot wait to try this out, this was on clearance for $3.24 and retails for $12.99, and once again it's all natural! Yippee! 

CK One mascara- retails for $18 but was totally free since it was my birthday gift from Ulta! Can't wait to try this out!

Thanks so much Ulta for the free mascara and awesome clearance on the more expensive natural brands!

xoxo,
Jackie 



No comments:

Post a Comment