Monday, March 17, 2014

Free Old Spice and Braun Hair Clipper from BzzAgent.com!

I am super excited to have gotten this awesome hair clipper from BzzAgent.com! Obviously, this is for Daniel, but we will also being using this on our dog Crashtopher. I shave him about every 2 months or so, it helps with his shedding and his skin allergies. This is probably one of the coolest things I have ever gotten from BzzAgent.com! If you'd like to learn more about BzzAgent click HERE! and you will be redirected to an old blog post that goes into further detail! Or you can simply click HERE! and you will be redirected to their website! 

Of course I gotta throw a picture of Eva in here someway or the other. ;)
She's just as excited as me, she loves getting packges and finding out what's inside!



Here is the free hair clipper we got!



This hair clipper is made by Old Spice and is powered by Braun. It has 8 length settings and it's cordless which is a HUGE plus especially with shaving a dog who tries to run away! The one thing I thought was super cool about this clipper is that its fully washable, I didn't even know they made clippers that could be washed! When cordless this device can last up to 40 minutes and this comes with a 2 year warranty. I can't wait to use this on Daniel and Crash and see how it preforms. Thank you so much BzzAgent.com and Old Spice for giving us the opportunity to try this out! 

Go sign up for BzzAgent.com!

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment