Saturday, March 15, 2014

My latest bzzzkit from BzzAgent.com!

Today I am showing you guys my newest bzzzkit from BzzAgent.com! I have raved about this site many, many times before but I am back to do it again! I just love BzzAgent.com! BzzAgent is a website that sends you free stuff every once in a while to review. If you want to learn more about BzzAgent.com  click HERE! to go back to an older blog post of mine telling you all about their website. Or click HERE! and you will be directed to BzzAgent.com! 

Here's what I got this go around... 




1 Full size Tone Body Wash in the scent Petal Soft
4 $1.50 off coupons for Tone body wash or a 6 pack of Tone bar soaps 

My favorite thing to receive from a company or as a gift is anything beauty related. Anyone that knows me well knows that I love makeup, shower stuff, and pretty much anything that you can find in the beauty isles at Target. I am a bit obsessed, so when I found out I was going to try Tone out for the very first time I was uber excited. Yes... UBER excited. It doesn't take much to make me happy. 

This body wash smells amazing and for me that was a HUGE surprise. I am not a floral scent lover at all. I tend to gravitate to more of a vanilla, musky, or sandalwood type of scent. So I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this for this first time and really enjoyed it! My fiance will even use this so it's really not too awfully girly. This body was is also extremely moisturizing, which is a huge plus for me. I love when I can use my body wash to wash my body and to shave with. It saves time, there's less clutter in the shower, and it saves me money because I don't have to buy shaving cream. It's also really nice because you don't even have to apply lotion after the shower because this leaves your skin super moisturized. I really love this body wash and will totally repurchase it! Thanks again to BzzAgent.com and Tone for giving me the opportunity to try this out! :)  

If you want a coupon or two so you can buy your own just let me know!

xoxo,
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment