Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Awesome freebies last week!

I'm back again just to show you the awesome freebies I got last week! 
This is going to be a super short post, but I wanted to mention a few things. 
I found out about all of these great freebies form the facebook page Hunt4Freebies. I've mentioned Hunt4Freebies before, but I just wanted to bring it up again in case you may have missed that post. ;) Go like their page asap so you can get in on some great free stuff too! 

Here's what I got! 


Free shirt from DailyLook.com
They had a deal going on where if you signed up you got a $10 credit and that included shipping. They also had a sale going on where all their clearance items were an extra 50% off! This shirt was completely free after using my $10 store credit! 

Pureology Hydrate and New Colour Fanatic Trial Kit
Includes:
Hydrate Shampoo 1.7 oz- Zero sulfate moisturizing shampoo gently cleanses without stripping colour while offering essential hydration
Hydrate Conditioner 1.7 oz- Luxurious daily hydrating conditioner reveals soft, lustrous hair while protecting colour vibrancy
Colour Fanatic 1 oz- Multi-tasking hair beautifier offers 21 benefits in 1 bottle so you can treat your colour to everything it needs- and more
*This is 100% vegan and the Pureology company has a sustainability commitment! I have tried these products and I am in LOVE! The shampoo smells amazing like Aveda products, and the conditioner has mint in it and it tingles on your scalp and neck. It feels and smell amazing... too bad they are about $20 a pop... that's never gunna happen. My birthday's in March... You can totally buy this for me.


U by Kotex Feminine Products
Contains one pad, one pantiliner, and 2 tampons. Yes, I am talking about tampons people! Don't be embarrassed! ;)
All you ladies know free pads are great! Not something we love to spend our hard earned money on at all.

Go like the Hunt4Freebies page on facebook so you can in on these awesome FREE goodies!


Happy freebie hunting!

xoxo,
Jackie




No comments:

Post a Comment