Monday, February 24, 2014

Great freebies in the mail!

Just wanted to show you guys some great freebies I got in the mail last week! I found out about these freebies thanks to Hunt4Freebies.com! You can like them on facebook and you too will get tons of wonderful, free stuff delivered to your mailbox!

Here's what we got!


Royal Canine Siamese blend cat food- perfect for my sweet Siamese cat, Sonic! These are some of my favorite freebies to get because I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a turtle. Feeding all of them can get pretty darn expensive so every little bit helps!

Equate brand pad samples- I actually got two of these packs and like I have said before every girl needs them and we don't like to spend our money on them.

Go like Hunt4Freebies on facebook, and let me know if you know of any great freebie sites I should be perusing!  


xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment