Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More awesome clearance at Target!

I'm starting to think that maybe my little family should just set up camp in Target. Maybe we can just build a little fort in the back and live there so I can swoop in on all the great deals. I could just go on and on about how much Target has stolen my heart... but I won't. I went there 2 times in the past 5 days... gimme a break! I usually only go to Target once or twice a month, but my friend asked if I wanted to meet her there and I couldn't resist. Crazy lady over here, had to go visit her beloved. Good golly am I glad I went! Target it having even more amazing clearance and if you didn't get a chance to read my last post about their clearance I will link it HERE! 

Let's see what I got!




(2) 2 Packs of Dawn Platinum Dish Detergent on clearance for $2.48, retails for $4.99
I didn't have any coupons but at $1.24 each for a huge bottle... I can definitely live with that! 

Finish Dishwasher Tabs on clearance for $5.48, retails for $10.99
= $1.82 per box! That is a great price considering these retail for around $5 each! 

Nothing to exciting this go around, but I love me some good deals on household stuff.

What great deals have you found this week?

xoxo,
Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment