Saturday, February 22, 2014

Great finds at Target today!

I had to get my Target fix in for the week and today was that day. I have not bought this much stuff at Target in SUCH a long time. I used to go crazy in that store before I became a stay at home mom. Ever since I stopped working and bringing in money I really don't like to spend it... guilty. I am a lucky lady considering my adorable hubby-to-be would let me buy anything my heart desires, but still I don't. I am a very frugal person and today I definitely splurged. My birthday is in 2 weeks so we'll just use that as my excuse... I am going to be 25! I feel so old! Any-who onto the super great goodies I found today!

There were TONS of women's clothing on clearance, I'm talking at-least 20 racks full! I hardly ever buy myself clothing but I have really been wanting some basic v-neck tee's and these were on clearance for $5 each, originally $10 each. So I figured why the hell not. If you know someone who's preggy they had tons and tons of maternity clothes on clearance from $2.70 and up. 


Ooooh this is my favorite part! I am such a sucker for the beauty isles... I just cannot stay away! As you guys knows I am trying to use more natural beauty products, even though I still love my non-natural beauty items. So when I saw these Yes To brand items on clearance I was way too excited. 



Olay Bar Soap $0.99
Use $1 off any Olay body wash, bar soap, or hand and body lotion products including Simply Olay (excludes travel/trial sizes) exp. 2/28/14 
= FREE!
*Picture of coupon below*

Yes To Grapefruit 2 pack with exfoliating body wash (retails for $9.99) and brightening facial towelettes (retails for $5.99) on clearance for $4.98!!!


Yes To Blueberries 2 pack smoothing daily cleanser (retails for $9.99) and cleansing facial towelettes (retail for $5.99) on clearance for $4.98!!!


Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 290 Precious Gold regularly $4.44 on clearance for $0.36 
Use $1 off any Rimmel London Product exp.4/30/14 
= FREE plus I got $0.74 off my total due to overage from the coupon! Can't beat that! 
*Picture of coupon below*


Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask - 4 single use packets regularly $6.49 on clearance for $4.54 
Use $3.00 off 1 Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser or self heating one minute mask exp.9/30/14 *This came attached to a sample I got in the mail, picture of coupon will be below*
Use *Target Coupon* $1.50 off  Biore facial care item (unknown expiration date)
= $0.04! :) 


 Every time I go to target I see these adorable clips for Eva and I never buy them because she won't keep clips in her hair. I saw that they were on clearance from $1.69 to $1.18. These are already so inexpensive even when not on clearance and I am glad because she already lost one on the way home from the store. But they do look awfully cute in her hair! 



Here are pictures of some of the coupons I used today, to help you get a better visual of what your are looking for. 





If you love Target as much as I do or you just love a good deal you should go asap and get some fun stuff for yourself or your family! 

xoxo,
Jackie 


No comments:

Post a Comment